Sometimes blogging just isn’t enough- especially when a local development threatens something as precious as the Bristol and Bath Railway Path, so a few of us from the neighbourhood got together and published a one sheet newsletter with important issues affecting east Bristol. You can download the newsletter in pdf from the bottom of the main article on the Bristol Indymedia site here.
- The Problem with Sustrans: How a Grassroots Phenomenon Has Turned Into a Private Unaccountable Corporation
- UK or Bust: SF to London- No Cars or Planes??
- CA-UK via Cargo Ship
- UK or Bust: Refuge at the Bow
- UK or Bust: NYC: Bolivian Politics, American Imperialism, Transport Policy, and Huevos Rancheros
common senscycle on Stop at Red? The Ethics and Po… Can we have a little… on Stop at Red? The Ethics and Po… Steve A on A Sad Chapter in Bay Area Bicy… A Categorical Mistak… on A Sad Chapter in Bay Area Bicy… Syed on Anti-Car (not anti-driver) and…
Quote of the Month"Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitation, are people who want crops without ploughing the ground....Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." -Frederick Douglass
Donate to Keep On the Level BloggingClick here to make a donation to support our costs. Thank you so much for your support!
Contact InfoE-mail me at joshuanoahhart [at] gmail [dot] com
- Car Dependence
- Carbon Offsets
- Critical Mass
- Cruising Across the Atlantic 2009
- direct action
- Global Warming
- Livable Streets
- Oil Industry
- Plane Dependence
- Public Transport
- Transport Planning
- UK or Bust: San Francisco to Bristol Car/ Plane Free
- Wireless Issues