I saw this in front of the KRON building on Van Ness the other day. I’ve gotta say I think it’s just great that Channel 4 has finally come around and is now publicly identifying the cause of climate change, on a banner in front of their HQ no less. Shouldn’t it be the other way around, though?
- The Problem with Sustrans: How a Grassroots Phenomenon Has Turned Into a Private Unaccountable Corporation
- UK or Bust: Police Brutality and Resistance: Montreal Critical Mass 25 Aug. 2006
- Anti-Car (not anti-driver) and Proud
- Bristol to Tokyo Plane Free!
- UK or Bust: First Day at Sea (Well River Actually)
common senscycle on Stop at Red? The Ethics and Po… Can we have a little… on Stop at Red? The Ethics and Po… Steve A on A Sad Chapter in Bay Area Bicy… A Categorical Mistak… on A Sad Chapter in Bay Area Bicy… Syed on Anti-Car (not anti-driver) and…
Quote of the Month"Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitation, are people who want crops without ploughing the ground....Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." -Frederick Douglass
Donate to Keep On the Level BloggingClick here to make a donation to support our costs. Thank you so much for your support!
Contact InfoE-mail me at joshuanoahhart [at] gmail [dot] com
- Car Dependence
- Carbon Offsets
- Critical Mass
- Cruising Across the Atlantic 2009
- direct action
- Global Warming
- Livable Streets
- Oil Industry
- Plane Dependence
- Public Transport
- Transport Planning
- UK or Bust: San Francisco to Bristol Car/ Plane Free
- Wireless Issues